- How do I apply for housing?
- When/how will information be sent?
- What if I need to cancel my application?
- Is my Room Offer Acceptance Fee refundable?
Before you move in
- What amenities/furniture are provided for me in housing?
- May I bring my own furniture?
- What should be brought for the room?
- What should not be brought for the room?
- Do I need to bring cleaning supplies?
- Are the rooms air conditioned?
- How are the units and building cleaned?
After you move in
- What if I wish to withdraw from housing?
- What if I want to transfer to a different room?
- Something in my unit is broken, how can I get it fixed?
- Can I stay in student housing during the Holiday Break?
- Can I leave my belongings in student housing over the Holiday Break if I am not staying here?
This page is intended for both students and parents/guardians and is intended to provide the answers to frequently asked questions. As always, if you cannot find an answer to your question here, check the Housing & Campus Living Handbook and you are welcome to contact us.