Host live interactive events, meetings, virtual town halls, and conferences for large audiences anywhere in the world. Focus on the personal connection with your attendees while a team of dedicated specialists takes care of the planning, setup, and live operations of your events.
What services are included in UFV's virtual event package?
per day, up to 3 days — 6 hours
The package includes:
- Pre-planning and logistics recommendations
- Rehearsals and walk-through
- Event scheduling and layout design
- Post-event debrief and report
- External registration import — $1 per person
- Moderated breakout sessions including support — $150 per session
- Additional event time with UFV support including 2 staff — $160 per hour ($80 per hour, per staff)
- Additional rehearsal time including 2 staff — $160 per hour ($80 per hour, per staff)
- External streaming import and media production — contact us for a custom quote
UFV virtual event package is designed to provide you with a custom and scalable online environment.
Provide a seamless experience to your attendees with:
- Built-in registration system
- Real-time analytics
Welcome your guests to a central place from where they'll easily navigate through the various areas of your event:
- Schedule: Display sessions on a live banner to guide attendees.
- Sponsors: Feature your sponsors with their logo, website URL and/or booth link.
Display up to five speakers at a time with the platform's built-in streaming feature.
- Main stage: This is where your guests will attend opening remarks, keynotes, and plenary sessions.
- Backstage: Prepare moderators and speakers in a private area before they go live.
Facilitate smaller targeted sessions such as fireside chats or Q&As:
- Concurrent, group, or private: Host an unlimited amount of separate sessions for any format.
- Customize your sessions: restrict access to invite-only or to a specific category of ticket holders.
Keep your attendees engaged with virtual tools such as:
- Polls: Show answers in real-time and/or save the results for future reference.
- Chat: Set up a global event chat or session-specific channels. Use the chat to share important messages and updates.
Bring people together, kickstart conversations and connections:
- Public profiles: Provide rich attendee profiles (customized with photo, bio, and area of interest).
- Community: Allow attendees to connect with one another via direct message and private video chat.
- Networking session: Automatically pair consenting attendees in a one-on-one video call.
Deliver value with virtual booths for your vendors, sponsors, and event partners' needs:
- Three booth sizes.
- Live chat and demo streaming options.
- Branding, promotion, and lead generation opportunities.