The Logistics staff manage the movement of materials and goods; shipping and receiving, courier services, and mail services.
Planned service changes
As a result of process and space optimization activities, the following services will change in the near future. It is important to consider and apply these changes when planning and requesting services.
Tuesday and Thursday only
- CEP print shop delivery and pick-up
- products and supplies delivery
- furniture moves and removals
- computer tray maintenance & installation
- Varidesk installations
- charged back to the individual department
- delivery and installation by supplier - to be specified by requestor when submitting SPR to Purchasing
Event set-up after hours
- over-time rates will apply
To request services, submit a work request.
To request products and supplies, submit a products request.
Summary of services:
- disposal: asset investment recovery, charitable organizations
- distribution of products and supplies: copy paper, logo stationery, bankers boxes, inter-campus envelopes, Xerox copier supplies (service contract), and desktop printer toner
- file storage: financial and department records
- minor furniture repair and moves: computer tray maintenance & installation, and Varidesk installation
- recycling: electronics (CPUs, monitors, keyboards, laptops, mice), toner cartridges (from laser printers, fax machines, and copiers), appliances, metal (old shelving, carts, furniture and equipment)
- warehousing and storage