Sorting and processing mail is centralized and performed at the Abbotsford campus.
- Mail is sorted before the inter-campus courier runs.
- All outgoing Canada Post mail is gathered in the morning for pick up from Shipping & Receiving around 1 p.m.
Please see the campus courier schedule for delivery times.
- The sender is responsible for providing the recipient’s first and last name, department, and campus (if the recipient has more than one mail pick-up location).
- Improperly addressed mail may be returned to sender or misplaced.
How to prepare Outgoing mail
- Pre-seal large or bulky envelopes that can’t go through an automated mail machine.
- Separate domestic mail from U.S., or international mail.