Sorting and processing mail is centralized and performed at the Abbotsford campus.
- Mail is sorted before the campus to campus (inter-campus) courier runs
- All outgoing Canada Post mail is gathered in the morning for pick up from Shipping and Receiving at 1 p.m.
- The sender is responsible for providing the recipient’s first and last name, department, and campus
How to prepare Outgoing mail
- Pre-seal large or bulky envelopes that can’t go through an automated mail machine
- Separate domestic mail from U.S., or international mail