- I. Mackenzie and D.Plecas. “Policing Public Order in Canada” reprinted in Public Order: A Global Perspective, D.Das and A. Jiao (ed.), Prentice Hall, 2005.
- G. Anderson, M. Trump, and D. Plecas. “Challenging Change On The Range” Blue Line, December, 2005.
- G. Anderson, A. Courtney, D. Plecas, and C. Chamberlin. “Multi-Tasking Behaviors Of General Duty Police Officers” Police Practice and Research: An International Journal Vol. 6, No.1, March, 2005.
- P. Tinsley, D. Plecas, A. Huelsman, K. Dejong, and G. Anderson. “Studying Public Perceptions of Police Grooming Standards” The Police Chief, November, 2003.
- G. Anderson, D. Plecas, and R. Litzenberger “Physical Evidence of Police Officer Stress” Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies and Management,vol. 25, No.2, 2002.
View Dr. Plecas' curriculum vitae for a full record of publications.