New Students - How to Apply
- Register or Log In to the Housing Portal, our online application system.
- Complete the online Application Form
- Pay the $50 Application Fee online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JBC or AMX)
- Submit your application online and wait to hear from the Housing Operations Office.
- Eligible applicants will receive by email a Room Offer Acceptance Agreement (ROAA).
- Once you receive your ROAA, pay the $600.00 Room Offer Acceptance Fee (ROAF) online via the Housing Portal BY THE DEADLINE SPECIFIED.
- Pay your Housing Fees through the Housing Portal BEFORE you move into Lá:lem te Baker.
- Academic Year First Installment Housing Fees are due: July 31st
- Winter Housing Fees are due: November 30th
- Summer Housing Fees are due: April 30th
- Be sure to complete your Housing Portal profile by August 1st (Academic term only) so that we can match you with the best possible roommate!
- On Move-In Day, move in and enjoy your new home!
International Students: How to pay housing fees
WU® GlobalPay for Students
WU®GlobalPay for Students is an international student payment portal that makes it easy and cost-effective for you or your family to pay in your local currency from your home bank account.
The platform provides you with a quote in your local currency, which is valid for 72 hours, so you can pay without worrying about exchange rates, added bank fees, or funds arriving short.
Follow these easy steps:
- Visit the payment portal and fill out your student details.
- Select the items for which you wish to pay and choose a payment option. Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency, such as the U.S. dollar.
- Enter the payment details of the person making the payment and select the language in which you would like to receive your instructions. (You may need to temporarily allow pop-ups in your browser to view the payment instructions.)
- Print your payment instructions and process your payment at your bank or through online banking.
- You are done. Western Union Business Solutions will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received, usually 2-5 days from when you make your transfer.