Let Us Be Your Student's Home Away From Home
Living on campus at UFV means small communities of primarily first-year students living, working, studying, and socializing together. Your student will feel supported as they develop skills, gain information, and access many of the resources on the UFV campus. Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Did you know that students who live in on campus housing do better academically? Check out the other ways students benefit from living on campus.
- How much will it cost? Find out about fees.
- Get more information on meal plans.
- Need to know how to apply? See the application instructions.
- If you have any other questions or concerns - please contact us, we'd be happy to help!
Do you have more questions? Check out UFV's Family Resources page.
Please be aware that we are not able to give out information about our students to anyone, not even family members. Personal information in possession of Housing Operations and Campus Living will not be released to persons outside the University administration, including family members or friends, without the written consent of the student, unless permitted or required by law.