Resident Elder support for an activity
Are you a UFV student, faculty member or staff member looking for support? Our Elders can provide support for the following activities:
- In-class support for students
- Indigenous knowledge and cultural activities, and
- Attendance at requested meetings
- Services will require an honorarium payment. One hour minimum must be paid for Elder Services.
- Request for Elder’s will be considered in its entirety and completing the form does not guarantee that an Elder will be available for your event.
- Requests must be made 15 working days prior to the date requested (some exceptions considered).
- Once your request has been reviewed and approved, a follow-up email will be sent including the amount due and the budget transfer form.
Student request for individual Elder support
Students may also request a one-on-one meeting with an Elder for the following services:
- Working on project or course work