Welcome to KINSA
Our full name is: Kinesiology Student Association, but we typically go by "KIN-SA".
Who are we:
- We are made up of students in the Kinesiology (KIN) program or taking KIN courses at UFV
- Our student assoication provides engaging and informative extra-curricular events
- We inform students of pertinent information about the kinesiology field
- We also act as a link between faculty and the student body
The purpose of KINSA is to provide academic support as well as a social environment for KIN students. KINSA has been-- and will continue to be-- a strong student association on the UFV campus. As such, we offer events that are:
- Open to all UFV students
- Informative and relevant to the KIN discipline
- Enrich the university experience by creating a sense of social connectedness
Our past events include:
- Boat Cruise
- KIN day
- Hiking/surf trips
- Fundraising events (Banff Film Festival)
- Pub Nights
KINSA Contact Information
President: Marissa Corea, Marissa.Corea@student.ufv.ca
Vice President: Mia Harries, Mia.Harries@student.ufv.ca
Treasurer: Daniel Northgraves, Daniel.Northgraves@student.ufv.ca
Secretary: Mackenzie Scharf, Mackenzie.Scharf@student.ufv.ca
Media and Communications: Shauna Pearce, Shauna.Pearce@student.ufv.ca
For all other inquiries email us at:
KINSA meets regularly on the UFV campus and is also on Facebook (see link).
||Click on the facebook icon to enter the KINSA facebook page!
Check us out on Instagram.