We are the Kinesiology Student Association, but we typically go by "KINSA".
The land on which we work, learn, and play is that of the Stó:lō people.
Who are we
- We are comprised of Kinesiology students and student who take Kinesiology courses
- We hosts engaging and informative extra-curricular events
- We inform students of important information about the field of Kinesiology
- We are a link between faculty and the student body
The purpose of KINSA is to provide academic support as well as a social environment for KIN students. KINSA has been — and will continue to be — a strong student association on the UFV campus. As such, we offer events that are
- Open to all UFV students
- Informative and relevant to the KIN discipline
- Enriching to the university experience by creating a sense of social connectedness
We've created a List of Resources for kinesiology students you may find helpful!
If you have any questions, please email us.