Kinesiology Student Association
Our full name is: Kinesiology Student Association, but we typically go by "KIN-SA".
Who are we
- We are made up of students in the Kinesiology (KIN) program or taking KIN courses at UFV
- Our student assoication provides engaging and informative extra-curricular events
- We inform students of pertinent information about the kinesiology field
- We also act as a link between faculty and the student body
The purpose of KINSA is to provide academic support as well as a social environment for KIN students. KINSA has been — and will continue to be — a strong student association on the UFV campus. As such, we offer events that are
- Open to all UFV students
- Informative and relevant to the KIN discipline
- Enrich the university experience by creating a sense of social connectedness
Our past events include:
- Boat Cruise
- KIN day
- Hiking/surf trips
- Fundraising events (Banff Film Festival)
- Pub Nights
If you have any questions, please email us!
KINSA meets regularly on the UFV campus and you can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.