Master in-demand skills and achieve your professional goals
UFV is committed to excellence through professional graduate programs that serve the diverse needs of the Fraser Valley region and beyond. As a regionally based university, UFV places paramount priority on students and their learning needs and goals.
Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Mentorship
The Master of Education degree at UFV is designed for K-12 educators who want to assume leadership and mentorship roles in their school districts.
As part of the six-course program, you will:
- explore the theory and practice of leadership and mentorship in K-12
- engage in reflective mentorship practices
- learn strategies for leading and mentoring in professional learning communities
- understand regulatory and professional standards and policies that govern BC educators
- develop a formal research proposal in your own area of interest
- build on personal and professional experiences
- draw on the support of committed UFV faculty who have firsthand experience teaching, leading, and mentoring in public schools