The Research Office can help you with external applications for graduate funding in various disciplines.
Internal awards include:
- Barbara Moon Endowment Scholarship in Sustainability
- City of Surrey Fire Research Endowment Scholarship
- For Master of Arts in Criminal Justice program
- Dr. Darryl Plecas Criminal Justice Graduate Studies Endowment Entrance Scholarship
- Alumni Association Annual Graduate Leadership Award
- Graduate students may also apply for UFV bursaries that are based on any program
External awards include:
- Canada Graduate Scholarship Program
- Multi-discipline ($17,500)
- Strategic Master's Award
- For students in an eligible master's program in Canada that is relevant to CIHR priority research areas ($17,500)
- CIHR SMA Award ppt
- Soroptimist Foundation of Canada
- For female graduate students in Canada ($8,500)
- Tanaka Fund Grant
- Support Junior Japanese Studies Scholars ($10,000)
- International Scholarships for Canadians
- Study and conduct research abroad (various amounts)
- International Scholarships for non-Canadians
- Explore scholarships to study in Canada (various amounts)
Please contact UFV Financial Aid and Awards for further information regarding internal scholarships and bursaries.
Contact Director, Research Services and Industry Engagement, Ash Lalani for more information about external graduate scholarships.