Some events taking place at the Abbotsford Centre and UFV campuses that may affect traffic and parking congestion.
**Lot 12 outside of Building K will be closed. No parking will be allowed here until November 2019**
August 2019 events:
- August 8: Fraser Valley Bandits vs. Niagara River Lions
- August 15: Fraser Valley Bandits vs. Edmonton Stingers
- August 22: "Weird Al" Yankovic
- August 23-24: BC Ride to Conquer Cancer - Lot 10 will be closed to students/staff for duration of event
A portion of lot 7 at the Chilliwack campus at CEP will be fenced off for use by the RCMP starting July 1st until the year 2020.
- August 6-13: Tree Landscaping - Closing Lot 1
Parking tips when events are taking place at the Abbotsford Centre
On the day
- Come to campus early.
- Enter and exit from McKenzie Road.
- It is recommended that students and employees park in designated (employee/student/public) Lots 1, 2 and 6-10 to avoid the traffic and the crowds during an event. Regular daily pay parking rates apply all day and evening. Student e-permits and employee permits are valid in these lots.
- Students and employees may park in designated (employee/student/public) Lots 2a, 4 and 5 at regular daily pay parking rates before 4:00 pm and remain parked throughout the evening. If you park after 4:00 pm, you will have to pay the event rate. UFV parking permits are valid in these lots.
- Students and employee permit holders may park in lot 10b (gravel lot).
- Students and employees may park on city streets at Gillis Avenue, College Drive, and McKenzie Road at regular daily pay parking rates until 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm, either move your vehicle or pay the event rate.
Note: UFV student e-permits and employee permits are not valid on city streets, or at AC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots.