Sorting and processing mail is centralized and performed at the Abbotsford campus.
- Mail is sorted before the campus to campus (inter-campus) courier runs.
- All outgoing Canada Post mail is gathered in the morning for pick up from Logistics Services at 1 pm.
- The sender is responsible for providing the recipient’s first and last name, department, and campus.
How to prepare outgoing mail
- Pre-seal large or bulky envelopes that can’t go through an automated mail machine.
- Separate domestic mail from U.S. or international mail.