How student union & society fees work
- Every UFV student pays student union & society fees (except for students in Continuing Education courses.)
- The fees are payable for each semester that you take classes.
- Society fees are collected by UFV, but the amounts are set by the societies.
- If you are enrolled in 9 or more credits, you will be charged for the Health and Dental plan.
- You pay this fee once per year and it covers you until the end of August.
- If you begin your studies in January, your fee is reduced.
- You can opt out of the Health and Dental plan if you already have this type of coverage.
UFV Student Union Society
|Student Union Building||$35.00|
U-Pass (Fraser Valley transit)
|Campus Connector shuttlebus||$27.23|
|SUS IT Tech Support Service||$5.16|
|WUSC Student Refugee Program||$2.00|
|Health and Dental - Sept to Aug (if you are enrolled in 9+ credits)
|Health and Dental - Jan to Aug (if you are enrolled in 9+ credits)
|UFV Campus & Community Radio
|Cascade Journalism Society