- UFV is preparing to make the transition to safe, face-to-face learning and activities for the fall 2021 semester.
- Classes in most programs will begin on September 13th, 2021.
- Timetable of courses will be available at the end of May.
- Registration will being mid-June (date to be confirmed). Information on important registration dates can be found here.
- Registration for summer semester is well underway.
- You need to pay your registration deposit prior to getting access to register (online banking recommended).
- Timetable is now available. Plan your courses, and alternates prior to starting registration.
- Information on important registration dates can be found here.
- If you have to miss a scheduled face-to-face class, required activity, or lab session because of illness or injury, you are required to submit a Declaration of Absence form to you instructor within 48 hours of your absence. Your instructor will work with you to accommodate this absence.
- You may opt in to the Summer 2021 U-Pass program by completing the information on this form.
Enrolment and Admission Services
We have temporarily discontinued in-person services until further notice. However, we are available and ready to support you, providing service through email and over the phone. For options on how to connect with us, please visit our contact page.
A full listing of Student Support Services can be found here.