Skip to main content

Office of the Registrar


If you are completing requirements in the summer 2024 semester, submit your Graduation Application in myUFV now.


Updated June 18, 2024


Confirm requirements have been met

When? When your final semester begins.

Why? To confirm you are eligible to graduate.

How? Log in to myUFV and review myGRADplan for the program in which you are submitting a Graduation Application.

If you believe your GRADplan is missing information, please email to request a review your record, including a detailed description of the error you are seeing and any additional pertinent information, such as transfer credit in progress.

Note: If you are enrolled in a Continuing Education or Trades related program please connect with your Program Coordinator for support.


Apply to graduate

How? Submit an Application for Graduation in myUFV (Student Record Requests)

The deadline to apply to graduate is:

Completion Term

Application deadline

Completing requirements in winter semester

April 1

Completing requirements in summer semester

August 1

Completing requirements in fall semester

November 1

 Cost? The fee is $25.

Students graduating from the following programs are excluded from the graduation fee:

  • Training in Attitudes, Skills and Knowledge for the Workplace (Workplace TASK)
  • Adult Basic Education (BC Adult Graduation Diploma; also known as the Adult Dogwood)

After April 1 applications may be accepted, at a cost of $75.

If you have completed requirements for an Associate Certificate or a Language Proficiency Certificate please submit a pdf Graduation Request. Applications to graduate from all other programs must be submitted in myUFV.



The UFV Convocation event is held every June. Watch your UFV email at the end of April for details about the event. Visit the Convocation webpage for the latest updates and information.

We look forward to celebrating your achievement with you!

Outstanding fees

If you have any outstanding debt to UFV, we cannot award you a parchment. If you have an unpaid student bill, please contact the Office of the Registrar or the UFV Library to arrange the required payment(s).

Transcripts and Completion letters

To request an official transcript or completion letter log in to myUFV (Student Record Requests) and submit a request.

Your completion letter will indicate program completion when requirements have been reviewed and approved. Students will receive a confirmation email indicating program requirements have been approved, and at that time may access the completion letter.

Your official transcript will indicate awarding of your credential when Senate has awarded your credential.

Graduate with distinction

The designation Graduated with Distinction recognizes those university students who have maintained a high academic standard throughout their course of studies. This achievement will be included on your official student record and will show on an official transcript.

Visit Regulations and Policies, Graduated with Distinction for information on eligibility.  

Please note that UFV Outstanding Achievement Awards are not indicated on your academic record. Contact your department for more information pertaining to these recognition awards.

Graduation documents (parchments)

UFV awards a parchment — a certificate confirming your degree (and major if applicable), associate degree, diploma, certificate, etc — to every graduate.

The Office of the Registrar will contact you by email when your parchment is ready for pick up. If you are completing your program requirements in the winter semester we will prepare your parchment for pick up at Convocation.

Request for parchment reprints or replacement

If the parchment you were issued upon graduating has been lost/stolen, damaged, or if you had a legal name change, you may apply to have your parchment reprinted.

You may request only one copy of each credential. To apply for a replacement please review the requirements and submit a completed Parchment Replacement Request (pdf) to

Note: Replacement parchments take approximately eight weeks to process. If you require proof of graduation immediately, you may request a transcript (pdf) or have the requestor contact Auradata for graduation verification.