Enrolment verification letters are available through your myUFV account by completing the following steps:
1. Log into myUFV
2. Under 'Student Record Requests' select 'View enrolment verification'
3. Select the appropriate term
4. Select 'Verification of Enrolment' as the Verification type
5. Click 'Continue'
6. Select your address then click 'Continue'
7. Review the information then click 'Submit Request.' A PDF of the letter will be sent to your student email - this can take up to 15 minutes to process.
Students studying in programs through the Trades and Technology Center may request a letter verifying their enrolment.
1. Log into your student email
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Request an enrolment verification letter; include the following:
a. Your name
b. Your student number
c. Your program
4. The Office of the Registrar will send the letter to your student email account once complete. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
CPP disability benefits forms cannot be completed until classes begin. The myUFV enrolment verification letter (noted above) must also be printed after the first day of classes.
CPP and most RESP companies (CST, Heritage, Knowledge First) accept the Electronic Enrolment Verification letter attached to their document. Please contact the company directly for their specific requirements. Companies with questions can reach us by emailing email@example.com.
Children's Education Funds (CEFI) forms: please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your student email account with your UFV student number, and ECF Registrar Code (provided by CEFI) for processing. Typically 3 business days processing time.