Viewing your grades
Obtain your final grades for the current semester, as well as previous courses, grades, and test scores, through myUFV. Final grades are not mailed, except by request.
- Fall semester grades are available by early January.
- Winter semester grades are available by the end of April.
- Summer semester grades are available by late August.
Appealing a grade
If you disagree with the grade you receive, you may appeal it. See the Academic Appeal Guide for details.
Grades on your permanent record
A course and accompanying grade may not be deleted from the permanent record, except as follows:
- An instructor may change the grade of a student with the consent of the appropriate dean.
- A late withdrawal may be granted in extenuating circumstances. If granted, a grade of “W” (Withdrawal) is assigned. See Course withdrawal
Note: Although grades for all attempted courses remain on your permanent record, only the higher grade of a repeated course is calculated into your GPA.