COVID-19 & return to campus update
The Office of the Registrar has resumed in-person service. Staff also remain available through email and telephone. Submit a request for an official Transcript in myUFV. Alternatively, the request may be emailed to email@example.com
. Check ufv.ca/return-to-campus
for the latest updates on COVID-19 and the return to campus.
Your transcript is your official record of courses taken and grades earned.
You need an official transcript if you are transferring to another institution. We recommend that you order transcripts to be sent directly to the institution whenever possible.
Requesting a transcript
Request an official transcript online through myUFV. Requests are processed within 3-5 business days
You may also make a request by any of the following methods with the Transcript Request (pdf):
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In-person at the Abbotsford, Chilliwack, or Mission, Office of the Registrar
- To the mailing address on your student record, or address indicated in the request
- Another post-secondary institution. UFV sends transcripts electronically to the general office of Student Records/Undergraduate Admissions at the following BC post-secondary institutions:
- Capilano University
- Douglas College
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver and Okanagan campuses)
- Vancouver Island University
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, UFV is sending official transcripts by email to additional approved and accredited post-secondary institutions in BC and across Canada.
- Pick-up at the Abbotsford or Chilliwack campus Office of the Registrar (currently not available per COVID-19 guidelines)
Picture ID is required in order to pick up transcripts. If a 3rd party is going to pick up your transcript please ensure you have completed the “3rd Party Authorization” section of the request form and that they have picture ID available at the time of pick up.
We do not email any official transcript to students.
Transcripts are $10 per copy.
Additional charges apply for the following services:
- Rush (next day service): add $15 (currently not available)
- Within Canada: add $25
- USA: add $30
- International: add $35
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, UFV is sending official transcripts electronically to additional approved and accredited post-secondary institutions in BC and across Canada.