Your transcript is your official record of courses taken and grades earned.
You need an official transcript if you are transferring to another institution. We recommend that you order transcripts to be sent directly to the institution whenever possible.
Requesting a transcript
Request an official transcript in myUFV.
If you have not registered in courses for 3 consecutive semesters, your myUFV account will be expired. You can request temporary access to your myUFV account which will allow you to request a transcript by clicking here.
Regular requests are processed within 3-5 business days.
- To the mailing address on your student record, or address indicated in the request
- Another post-secondary institution.
- UFV sends transcripts electronically* to the general office of Student Records/Undergraduate Admissions at the following BC post-secondary institutions:
- Capilano University
- Douglas College
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver and Okanagan campuses)
- Vancouver Island University
- Vancouver Community College
*Express/Rush options not available.
- Pick-up at the Office of the Registrar, Abbotsford or Chilliwack campus
Document pick-up: Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts or other documents. If you require a 3rd party pick up your transcript or document please ensure you have completed the “3rd Party Authorization” section of the request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your student email account to provide authorization. They must have picture ID available at the time of pick up.
Transcripts are $10 per copy.
Additional charges apply for the following services:
- Rush (in-person orders only; same day service if the request is received prior to 3 p.m.): add $15
- Supplemental document* fee: $15
- Within Canada: add $25
- USA: add $30
- International: add $35
*Supplemental documentation may be sent with transcript requests, but the forms must be supplied by the student. Please provide your supplemental documentation, along with the applicable fee to the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. You must order your official transcript through your myUFV account or Transcript Request form to have it sent with the supplemental documentation. Requests to have supplemental documentation provided with official transcripts may take 3-6 weeks to process.
If you are still unable to gain access to your myUFV account you may also make a request by submitting a Transcript Request (pdf) or by making a request in-person at the Office of the Registrar on the Abbotsford or Chilliwack campus.