UFV is committed to providing a civil and safe environment that is respectful of the rights, responsibilities, well-being, and dignity of all of its members. Use of the UFV Athletics and Campus Recreation facilities are a privilege. Any user who does not adhere to guidelines may experience a loss of privileges and access to the facility. Read all UFV policies here.
To ensure our members and guests enjoy a safe and positive experience it is expected that all users:
- Act in a civil and safe manner towards oneself and others.
- Adhere to the policies, procedures and guidelines set by the department and the university while using our facilities, services, and programs.
- Be respectful of all staff, facilities and equipment.
- Sign a waiver/assumption of risk prior to starting any activity. Review forms here: 19+ Waiver / 18 years or younger - Assumption of Risk
- Report any injuries, equipment malfunction, or concerns to the Facility Attendant or Athletics and Campus Recreation staff. Click here for more information on Incident reporting.