Read steps below in regards to booking process
*Note: Facility requests must be made at least 14 days in advance and no more than 6 months in advance; Reservation of both equipment and facility are done on a first come, first serve basis
2. Submit online form
- Complete Facility Booking Request form online.
- After pressing ‘Submit,’ you will receive an email notification that the request has been received. This does not guarantee that the space has been reserved for your rental.
- We will get in touch with you within 3-5 business days to confirm your requested days and times.
3. Booking Confirmation
- Once approved, a tentative hold on the rental space(s) will be made, and the rental information packet will be emailed to you.
- To confirm your rental and guarantee your hold on the space, you must pay deposit (if requested) and return your signed rental document within one week (7 business days) after receiving your rental packet.
- Please verify the content of the rental document. If you require any changes or need clarification, contact your rental contact.
4. Host your event
- The renter must provide a copy of your General Liability Insurance (minimum $2,000,000 liability) with University of the Fraser Valley listed for approval to Athletic and Campus Recreation staff (unless indicated), no later than one week prior to your event.
- The renter must read rental policies and communicate the rental agreement and arrangements to their group members and is responsible for group members’ adherence to Campus Recreation rules and regulations.
- The renter must pay any outstanding invoice no later than 30 days from event. Payment terms include cash, cheque, debit or credit card.