COVID-19 notice: UFV Athletics & Campus Recreation's response
Update: February 9, 2021
All in-person wellness & campus recreation facility, activities and programs are suspended until further notice as precautionary measures against COVID-19, this also includes all internal and external facility rentals.
Please check our virtural recreation page for opportunities to connect and stay active.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our website as necessary.
Learn more at ufv.ca/coronavirus
To ensure our members and guests enjoy a safe and positive experience, it is expected that all users read and adhere to the facilities policies:
- Activation of all passes must be done, in person, at the Client Service desk (E150) near the northeast entrance of Building E.
- You must hold a valid Campus or Alumni Card to be eligible for all passes, which allows varification throughout your membership period.
- The WellnessPass fee is waived for all current students.
- Daily drop-ins are allowed for a fee.
- No community users are allowed memberships at this time.
Read terms & conditions
Your Wellness Pass will allow access to fitness classes only on both the Abbotsford and Chilliwack campuses. To access the Fitness Centre and Open Gym times you will need to purchase a separate Rec Pass membership.
Get a Wellness Pass
As a RecPass member, you may utilize the following services:
- Access to Fitness Centre
- Open Rec gym times
- Locker Services: Daily lockers are free of charge (must bring own lock and be removed by end of day); Half-lockers are available for rent in the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Towel Service: Large shower towels are provided for your use. Must have CampusCard.
- Equipment Loaning: We offer a variety of equipment for checkout and use in the facility such as basketballs, volleyballs, jump ropes, badminton racquets and birdies, soccer balls and more.
Get a Rec Pass
Not a RecPass member? Try us out with our convienient drop-in option
Daily drop-in passes are available. Drop-in users may access changerooms, Fitness Centre and Open gym times.
Campus / Almuni Card ID is required for entry.
Want to get active off-campus?
The Student Union Society U-Pass currently gives students access to recreation facilities in Abbotsford and Mission. This includes swimming pools, ice rinks, fitness classes and weight rooms.
Read about U-Pass