The Summit (Weight Room) will remain closed, while Drop-in and intramural sports will remain paused for the week of November 29 - December 3.
Fitness classes have finished for the semester. Stay tuned for updates about next semester's offerings.
To ensure our members and guests enjoy a safe and positive experience, it is expected that all users read and adhere to the facilities policies:
- Activation of all passes must be done, in person, at the Client Service desk (E150) near the northeast entrance of Building E.
- You must hold a valid Campus or Alumni Card to be eligible for all passes, which allows varification throughout your membership period.
- The RecPass fee is waived for all current students, staff, faculty and employees.
- Check daily drop-in schedules for use.
- No community users are allowed memberships at this time.
Read terms & conditions
As a RecPass member, you may utilize the following services:
- Access to The Summit (Fitness Center)
- Drop-in Sports
- Intramurals (additional cost)
- Game Day Entry
- Fitness Classes
- Open Rec gym times
- Locker Services: Daily lockers are free of charge (must bring own lock and be removed by end of day); Half-lockers are available for rent in the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Towel Service: Large shower towels are provided for your use. Must have CampusCard.
- Equipment Loaning: We offer a variety of equipment for checkout and use in the facility such as basketballs, volleyballs, jump ropes, badminton racquets and birdies, soccer balls and more.
Get a Rec Pass
Want to get active off-campus?
The Student Union Society U-Pass currently gives students access to recreation facilities in Abbotsford and Mission. This includes swimming pools, ice rinks, fitness classes and weight rooms.
Read about U-Pass