Return to campus — information and updates »

Campus Recreation

Memberships & passes

Summit (Weight Room), Drop in sports, and Intramural leagues resume Monday November 29.

Fitness classes have finished for the semester. Stay tuned for updates about next semester's offerings.

To ensure our members and guests enjoy a safe and positive experience, it is expected that all users read and adhere to the facilities policies:

  • Activation of all passes must be done, in person, at the Client Service desk (E150) near the northeast entrance of Building E.
  • You must hold a valid Campus or Alumni Card to be eligible for all passes, which allows varification throughout your membership period.
  • The RecPass fee is waived for all current students, staff, faculty and employees.
  • Check daily drop-in schedules for use.
  • No community users are allowed memberships at this time.

Read terms & conditions


As a RecPass member, you may utilize the following services:

  • Access to The Summit (Fitness Center)
  • Drop-in Sports
  • Intramurals (additional cost)
  • Game Day Entry
  • Fitness Classes
  • Open Rec gym times
  • Locker Services: Daily lockers are free of charge (must bring own lock and be removed by end of day); Half-lockers are available for rent in the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
  • Towel Service: Large shower towels are provided for your use. Must have CampusCard.
  • Equipment Loaning: We offer a variety of equipment for checkout and use in the facility such as basketballs, volleyballs, jump ropes, badminton racquets and birdies, soccer balls and more.

Get a Rec Pass

Want to get active off-campus? 

The Student Union Society U-Pass currently gives students access to recreation facilities in Abbotsford and Mission. This includes swimming pools, ice rinks, fitness classes and weight rooms.

Read about U-Pass

Contact Us