Please be aware that our change rooms are currently under construction, washrooms are open for changing area. There are showers located with limited use in E169 and D234.
The Summit Fitness Centre is now open Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-3pm, with capacity restrictions. Spring/Summer programs are now open for registration on ufv.perfectmind.com.
UFV Athletics and Campus Recreation manages a variety of facilities available for internal and external user groups to reserve for sport and recreation related activities. Bookable facilities on the Abbotsford campus include: gyms, foyer, strength & conditioning space or Fitness Centre. If your reservation request is non-sport/recreation related, requires catering or accomodations, please contact Conference Services.
Please read through all the details about renting our facilities:
- Facility requests must be made at least 15 days in advance
- Facility and rental equipment are based on availability
- Facility and rental equipment are done on a first come-first serve basis
- Requests must include sufficient time for set-up and take-down
- A facility rental is not considered booked until the Rental Contract and Terms & Agreement are signed and deposit paid, when necessary
- All external facility rentals must have a valid Certificate of Insurance with $5 million liability naming University of the Fraser Valley as additional insured
Additional information on rates, booking process, policies and FAQ's
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Fill out facility booking request here
University departments/Academic classes: UFV departments renting space from the Athletics and Campus Recreation department may be assessed a rental fee if a booking is not specific for sport, recreation, or UFV student/academic use. For other department rental regulations, visit the Conference Services facility rental page.
A printable pdf copy of UFV Athletics and Campus Recreation Facility Rental Information.