- UFV Athletics and Campus Recreation reserve the right to cancel any event or program for any reason; in this case, a full refund will be issued with no administration charge.
- Cancellations by the department will be communicated via email and refunds will be processed.
General refund requests
To request a program refund based on the criteria below:
- All refunds are subject to an admin fee and will only be granted for the following reasons:
- Medical condition(s) or changes preventing the client from continued participation
- A client who is permanently moving 30km or further from the registered campus
- Changes in enrollment and/or employment status with the university
- Valid documentation pertaining to the reason for withdrawal (e.g. doctors note, proof of address change, etc.)
- Refunds will only be issued for the remaining portion(s) of unused services and/or memberships prior to their expiration date.
- Refund assessments are based on UFV policies, as well as the terms and conditions of your purchase, and may take up to 2-3 weeks to process.
You must submit your refund request in writing:
- via email: email@example.com