CareerLink (powered by Symplicity) is where UFV's students and alumni have exclusive access to our online job board. Post your job opportunity there and expand your pool of potential job applicants to include UFV's brightest minds.
- Post job opportunities and receive applications directly online
- Send messages to all applicants with one-click e-mailing
- Take advantage of on-campus recruitment by hosting an information session (**coming soon)
- Promote your organization by creating an online profile for students to view
How to Register
- Click the 'CareerLink for Employers' button or login here
- Click the 'Sign Up And Post Job' link to register for a new account and post your job description
- Once your account and job posting have been approved, you will receive a welcome message in your email with instructions on how to access CareerLink applications
Before posting a job, make sure you check out the Job Posting Guidelines. All volunteer postings must adhere to the CareerLink Volunteer Posting Guidelines. Please note that all employer registrations and job postings must be approved by the Centre for Experiential and Career Education.
Need help crafting the perfect job posting? Take a browse through our FREE employer resource: Effective Job Postings for Employers.