CareerLink is UFV’s online job posting, event, and recruiting system. With CareerLink it is easier than ever to connect students with employers. Post your job opportunity and expand your pool of potential job applicants to include UFV's brightest minds.
- Post opportunities and receive applications directly online
- Send messages to all applicants with one-click emailing
- Take advantage of on-campus recruitment by tabling on campus
- Promote your organization by creating an online profile for students to view
How to Register
- Click the CareerLink Employer Login button or login here
- Click the Sign Up And Post Job link to register for a new account and post your job description
- Once your account and job posting have been approved, you will receive a welcome message in your email with instructions on how to access CareerLink applications
Please review our Job Posting Guidelines before posting your opportunity. All volunteer postings must adhere to the Volunteer Position Guidelines. Please note, all registrations and job postings must be approved by the Centre for Experiential and Career Education.
Need help crafting the perfect job posting? Browse our FREE employer resource: Effective Job Postings for Employers.
Check out our Employer Services webpage to learn how your organization can engage with the UFV Community.