Work on campus
Build your skills while you study. The Work-Study program allows you to gain 120 hours of professional employment experience over the course of one semester in conjunction with your studies.
Work-Study students are required to be enrolled in a minimum of nine UFV credits and hold and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
Faculty & Staff
Hire students to work on campus
The Work-Study Grant Program provides full-time UFV students with the opportunity to work part-time on campus. These professional employment opportunities help students gain experience and build skills to include on their resume.
- Work-Study jobs are flexible with class schedules
- Minimum wage + 10% in lieu of vacation and statutory holidays
- Each position is 120 hours to be completed within one semester
Faculty and staff post their positions and students apply directly to the posting through CareerLink.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Work-Study Grant Program Operational Guidelines 2020.05 before beginning the application process. Work-Study Grant Program applicatins will not be available until 15-JAN-2020.
Work-Study Grant Application
- Call for Work-Study grant applications: January 15
- Work-Study grant application deadline: February 15
- Funding decisions sent to applicants via email: March 15
*To complete form change View to Edit Document
Other Ways to Hire Students
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any Work-Study inquiries.