Discover tons of features at your fingertips with CareerLink. Build your career readiness through on-campus job opportunities, explore hundreds of jobs by local employers, access FREE career coaching, and more!
- Fill out your Student Profile and keep a digital record of your experiences, achievements, and memberships
- Search for hundreds of job opportunities
- Apply to the Co-op program and view job postings
- Search and apply to Work-Study and other on-campus job opportunities
- Book a Career Coaching appointment for help with your resume, cover letter, interview, and job search skills
- Stay informed about upcoming career fairs and other events
- Use the resume builder feature to craft the perfect resume, tailored to the job you want
- Upload and store your application documents (resumes, cover letters, academic transcript, etc.)
- Apply to the Student Experiences Fund to help cover the cost of learning experiences outside of the classroom
Click the 'Student Login' button on the right side of the page and log in using your UFV Student email and network password.
Download the CareerLink app
Download the CareerLink app and access everything on-the-go! Once downloaded, search "University of the Fraser Valley" and log in using your UFV student email and network password.
Download the CareerLink app on an Android device.
Download the Career Link app on an Apple device.
NEW: Experiential Learning Student Profile
The Experiential Learning Student Profile (formerly known as the Co-Curricular Record), powered by CareerLink, is now available! This new system allows you to add your participation in UFV activities, leadership roles, work placements, and other experiential learning activities you deem valuable to a central, accessible record for future use. CareerLink is a flexible and modern system that will help you organize and record your personal achievements, work experience, and learning activities both on and off-campus in preparation for future work opportunities, resume building, grad school applications and more.
What is an Experiential Learning Student Profile?
Previously known as the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), the Experiential Learning Student Profile is a tool for you to use to record all experiences you deem valuable to your personal, academic, and/or career growth. It is where you can record your participation, skill development, learning outcomes, and achievements throughout your time at the University of the Fraser Valley.
How can I benefit from having an Experiential Learning Student Profile?
An Experiential Learning Student Profile can help you to remember the experience, knowledge, and skills you have gained. Having a record of this can help you when you are writing your resume, by highlighting your transferrable or direct experience and skills. Similiarly, you can use your this information to help you when you are applying for grad school, bursaries, or scholarships.
What can I include in my Experiential Learning Student Profile?
Any experience that you feel has been valuable to your personal, academic, and/or career growth. Think of your profile like a digital journal to record your experiences. For example, you could include things like:
- Personal achievements, and awards
- Work experience (including Co-ops, practicums, and Work-Study positions)
- Volunteer experience or other community engagement
- Professional memberships, or clubs
- Project examples from personal, work, or in-class learning experiences
Where can I find my Experiential Learning Student Profile?
- Click the "Student Login" button on the right side of the page.
- Log into CareerLink using your UFV student email and your network password.
- On the left side of the CareerLink homepage, click "Student Profile".
- Fill out each section, and save your progress as you go!