This provincial grant helps adults who are enrolled in skills upgrading, developmental education and training courses. Depending on your financial need, you may be eligible to receive funding to help cover the cost of:
- Student Fees
- Unsubsidized childcare
You may be eligible if you are:
- a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person.
- an adult (19 years of age)
- attending a public post-secondary institution in B.C.
- enrolled in Adult Basic Education, English Language Studies, or the Workplace TASK program
- able to demonstrate financial need (proof of income is required)
How to apply?
Download and complete the Adult-Upgrading-Grant-Application.
Once completed, you will need to attach all required information and submit your application by mail or in person to UFV Financial Aid Office. Applications must be submitted four (4) weeks before the start of the program.