Return to campus — information and updates »

Continuing Education

How to apply

International students' prerequisites

Before enrolling in a course or a program, make sure that your study or work permit allows you to take courses through UFV Continuing Education. It is your responsibility to check that you have submitted the proper documentation to be allowed to remain in your class. For more information, visit the Government of Canada’s immigration and citizenship’s website.

Don’t wait. Submit your application to one of these programs today.

Apply to UFV

Contact Us