Course planning workshops for Fall 2024 will be announced in mid-May
Join the School of Business for a course planning and registration workshop.
The School of Business course planning session will cover the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration including Aviation
- Diploma in Business Administration including Aviation
School of Business course planning work includes:
- Course Planning Tools including UFV Academic Calendar and myGradPlan.
- Information on School of Business Advising. Who We Are and What We Do!
- Resources for Academic Success.
Need to confirm your program's official name?
Check your official letter of acceptance or simply log in to your myUFV student account.
Can't make it to a scheduled course planning session?
View the program planning guides on the Academic Advising website.
Additional program and course planning support
- Find a program planning guide on the Academic Advising website.
- Connect with an Academic Advisor
- Attend the How to register for your courses webinar including.
- How to pay your deposit & find your registration time.
- How to find course selection resources available to you.
- How to read the timetable, build your schedule, and register for courses.