Return to campus — information and updates »

Financial Services

FAQ Student

Student T4A, Tuition Payments and Refunds

How can I pay my tuition?

Tuition is payable at most financial institutions in Canada ( in-person or over the phone), online banking, Interac online and in person at any OReg location.  For more information on your payment options, please visit UFV Admissions.

Does UFV accept credit card payment for tuition?

In October 2011, UFV along with dozens of other Canadian Universities stopped accepting credit card payments for domestic tuition and term based fees.  International Students and Continuing Studies tuition/fees are still payable by credit card. 

How long will it take to receive my tuition refund (fee reduction)?

From the time you have put the request into the Admissions and Records Department, it will take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to process and receive your cheque by mail.

What is the difference between a T4A and T2202A?

A T4A is a tax slip for income such as scholarships, research grants and other income as defined by CRA.  T4A’s will be mailed on or before the last day in February, and are issued by Finance. A T2202A is a Tuition, Education and Textbooks Amounts Certificate.  This form displays the eligible tuition and other fees paid during a tax year and the number of months a student was enrolled in part-time or full-time studies.  T2202A’s are issued by the Office of the Registrar and are available on myUFV.

Where can I learn more about the Student Union Health & Dental Plan

Visit the Student Union’s website at, or

Return to Frequently Asked Questions

Not sure who to contact?

Please visit the Office of the Registrar at UFV Admissions or phone 604-854-4501 or 1-888-823-8734 (toll-free).

Contact Us