Return to campus — information and updates »

Financial Services

FAQ Purchasing

Purchasing, Budget Codes & Invoices

How do I request a UFV cheque?

Please complete a  form and have it approved by your Dean, Director, or Department Head for authorizing signature and forward to Accounts Payable for processing. 

Where do I send a supplier invoice for payment?

Please forward the supplier invoice noting purchase order number or account coding and authorized signature to Accounts Payable for processing. Visit Receive & Return for more information.

I have an invoice but haven't received my goods, who can I contact?

Please notify the Purchasing Department as soon as possible.

Why was an invoice returned to me from Accounts Payable?

The invoice may have been missing some information required for processing. Our Accounts Payable department will note the reason for the return on the invoice.  For more information on the guidelines for expense claims please visit Travel & Expense Claims.

What account code should I use?

Review the account list of the most frequently used expense account.  If you are unsure which code to use, contact your FAL or Accounts Payable.

Account Code List


Return to Frequently Asked Questions

Not sure who to contact?

Email or call us at 604-504-7441, ext. 4236, we would be happy to put you in touch with a member of our team.

Contact Us