University of the Fraser Valley has moved to a new web-based leaves reporting system for sick, special and vacation leaves. With the exception of those faculty members who take vacation during faculty vacation period, all other leaves will be reported via the leave reporting system. The leave process is a two-step process:
- Step 1 - submit a leave request for pre-approval of leave.
- Leave requests close on the first day of the reporting period.
- Step 2 - During the reporting period, submit a leave report for leave already taken.
- Leave reporting periods are the same as pay periods i.e. April 1 - 15.
For additional information please refer to the user guides and how to videos listed below.
How to log into leave reporting
Log onto the Banner Self Service system
- User name: email address
- Password: network password